- Added support for Unicode file names and text input.
- The Podium file browser sorts the file list according to the current user locale.
- Added support for mice with 4-way scroll wheel.
- When key focus is in the “Note name” field in the Note Map dialog, the Enter key will activate the “Edit next” button instead of the default OK button.
- Rerendering a bounce track will truncate the bounced audio file to the length of the new bounce range.
- Fix: Adding a new track with the master track hidden would not insert the new track as a child of the master track (Bug appeared in 3.1.0).
- Fix: Pressing a track bounce button would not toggle bounce if other tracks were soloed.
- Fix: The “Adjust tempo and stretch to align grid at cursor” command could freeze if the bpm value was not enabled in the tempo event.
- Fix: Using the “Fade-In” and “Fade-Out” sound editor commands on a 32-bit fixed point file produced silence in the selected range.