- The Podium Guide PDF file has been removed from the installer and replaced by an updated Podium Guide html document.
- Context help is using the installed Podium Guide html document instead of the old online guide on the zynewave.com wiki website. Context help can be opened by clicking Help buttons in dialog windows or by pressing Shift+F1 with the mouse cursor positioned on an element in the Podium UI.
- Included a new Podium Release History html document that collects all release notes starting with the first public release in 2004. The document can be opened from the Podium Help menu or the Podium program group in the Windows start menu.
- The Podium setup file stores plugin paths separately for 32-bit and 64-bit. This eliminates the need to reconfigure the plugin paths when switching between the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Podium.
- When Podium tries to detect VST plugin folder locations, it now also looks in “Program Files\Common” and any subfolders named either VstPlugins or VST2.
- Improved security when saving project and sound files. A saved file is now flushed to disk before the temporary backup file is deleted. This should prevent cases where a file could become corrupt if the PC power was switched off before the harddisk had flushed its write cache to the physical drive.
- Fix: The plugin quarantine list and plugin crash logfile used during plugin scanning were not working correctly due to a Unicode file format mismatch.