- Updated MCU control surface support. Multiple control surfaces can now be configured in a group. Removed the help mode on the control surface and moved all help info to the Podium guide.
- Track tags can be selected using the eight global buttons on MCU compatible control surfaces.
- Added options menu to the help panel. When the “Control Surface Help” option is selected pressing a button on the control surface will show context help.
- Added “Detected device” fields to the Control Surfaces page in the Interfaces dialog.
- Removed the outdated driver time stamp option from the MIDI interfaces setup.