Topic: 0.94

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster

This version will expire on May 1, 2004.

• Added context menu to keyboard, drum, curve and sound editors.
    • Context menu in editors now includes tool selection.
    • Right-clicking to open context menu in arrangement editor will no longer reset any segment selection. This allows access to context menus for segment editing.
    • Improved visual recognition of bar and beat grid lines in editors.
    • Improved keyboard editor with octave numbers and black key guide strips.
    • Fix: Latency compensation could go wrong with some ASIO drivers that reports jumps in the sample position as a result of a buffer underrun (CPU overload). This could result in clicks appearing in recorded audio.

Click here to download Podium Beta 0.94

nproject
    Participant

problem for pulsar and clics solved with v0.94
    thanx frits

duncanparsons
    Participant

The piano roll and context menus are great!

However, if you have a sequence editor open, and have it moved so that the left hand edge is beyond the left of the screen (including part of the ‘Edit’ menu dropdown button)…
    Now click the Edit button to get the drop down menu, it appears about a quarter of the way across the screen.
    Is this by design? I would expect it to appear hard to the left of the screen, so it still appears to have something to do with the button pressed..

Not a problem, but doesn’t look good!

All going well, other than that!

DSP

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@duncanparsons wrote:

However, if you have a sequence editor open, and have it moved so that the left hand edge is beyond the left of the screen (including part of the ‘Edit’ menu dropdown button)…
    Now click the Edit button to get the drop down menu, it appears about a quarter of the way across the screen.

Fixed. I won’t be rushing out a new release just for this bug though 😉

duncanparsons
    Participant

I won’t be rushing out a new release just for this bug though 😉

What!!! It’s really cramping my style!!! Call this service????? 😉 😉

thx, I look forward to getting it as and when…!

DSP

duncanparsons
    Participant

Get an arrange window.

Alter the setup of the tools bars, inserting a File Menu just before the Edit one. This is really useful for accessing save features and plugin imports without going back to the main project browser (not that you need to know my work flow!).

Save all changes. I theory, the filemenu should be there when I reopen the project.. It isn’t – reverts to the default. I can only get those customisations to stay for a session, then vanish on reopen..

Bug?

other than that, not bad at all!

btw, can I put in a request for a timed backup? I realise that it will be low on the list of priorities, but it would be great to know that it is on the way!

DSP

Zynewave
    Keymaster

Bug?

Don’t know, I can’t get this to happen. When you say ‘Get an arrange window’ I assume you mean you enter the arrangement editor in the main browser? Anything you change in the profile properties is saved in the setup file and not in the project file. I assume you just modified the existing profile rather than creating a new one?

btw, can I put in a request for a timed backup? I realise that it will be low on the list of priorities, but it would be great to know that it is on the way!

It’s already listed in the scheduled updates section.

duncanparsons
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

Don’t know, I can’t get this to happen. When you say ‘Get an arrange window’ I assume you mean you enter the arrangement editor in the main browser?

Yip, that’s the one. I think it’s because the current tune I’m working on uses NuBi, which causes an AV on closing the audio engine. So closing the project may mean that the INI is not updated on application close. I’ll test some more!

I hadn’t noticed the timed backup thing being there (easy to miss!). Good!

DSP

Zynewave
    Keymaster

which causes an AV on closing the audio engine

That’s definitely the cause. The setup file is only saved as the last thing before Podium exits.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘0.94’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave