Topic: 1.04

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • The keyboard editor will audition notes when clicking on note events and when dragging or resizing events.
    • New keyboard editor key shortcuts:
      Cursor keys will navigate the note events.
      Control + cursor left/right keys will time-shift selected notes with the quantize snap time.
      Control + cursor up/down keys will transpose selected notes.
      Control + shift + cursor up/down keys will transpose selected notes in octaves.
      Control + plus/minus keys will change duration of selected notes.
      Plus/minus keys will modify attack velocity of selected notes.
      Insert key will append duplicate of selected note event or insert new event at start of sequence if no events are selected.
    • Fix: Zoom X and Zoom Y tools were not selectable in the editor context menus.
    • Fix: An update in 1.02 caused the play cursor to not repaint properly during playback.
    papawillow
    Participant

alriiight! 😀

papawillow
    Participant

Just a minor request… when moving notes around is it possible to switch off (or option) the preview sound (of midi notes) when Play button is active?… Its just that it interferes with the pattern sound as it is playing. Nice to have when you need it.

Beware Podium is addictive.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@papawillow wrote:

Just a minor request… when moving notes around is it possible to switch off (or option) the preview sound (of midi notes) when Play button is active?… Its just that it interferes with the pattern sound as it is playing. Nice to have when you need it.

Added to the list.

papawillow
    Participant

also,,, I found that when using the mouse on the keyboard in the piano roll… pressing on the piano key does not hold the note.

papawillow
    Participant

aha… what I found was pressing the mouse on the piano roll keyboard only plays a note as long as the resolution set… I had 1/64 set and so was very short and then I set to 1/1 and the pressed piano key played longer. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘1.04’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave