Topic: 1.11

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Redesigned mixer strip layout. Meters are shown centered in the strip. SMRB buttons are placed at right edge. Plugin editor button is moved to preset row. The strip headers of parent tracks to the current focus track are no longer painted with the selection color.
    • Added bypass buttons to input and map track assignments. Bypassing the input will disable monitoring and recording of the MIDI or audio input. Bypassing the mapping will route any audio streaming into the track straight through without being processed.
    • Changed graphics in track lane headers to match the new mixer layout.
    • When dragging mixer parameter sliders to edit curve sequences, the edit will be added to the arrangement undo/redo history. Curve changes can thus be undone from within the arrangement editor, provided that the curve sequence has not been edited meanwhile with the curve editor.
    • Improved readability of sequence name and phantom icon shown in sequence events on tracks. The phantom icon is also shown in the track inspector event list.
    • The red coloration of record enabled tracks is visible on selected events.
    • Added ‘Bit depth of new sounds’ setting to preferences dialog. Creating new sounds will now by default be set to the resolution used by the audio driver.
    • Extended error check on file operations. File error message boxes will show a more detailed explanation of the error.
    • Wave file save routines have been optimized to save almost twice as fast. Note that these optimizations are not related to the harddisk recording engine, which uses a proprietary cache file system.
    • Loading and saving wave files will preserve any file data that is not used by Podium, such as the extra data contained in Acid wave files.
    • Fix: When saving a new sound using ‘Save Sound’ menu or Ctrl+Shift+S shortcut, a file dialog will pop up if the project has not been saved and thus has no filepath specified.
    • Fix: File sorting in object list window is upper/lower-case independent.
    duncanparsons
    Participant

Frits, this looks execllent!

I will find the bypass particularly useful for audio recording (since I have bad latency problems on my laptop).

I’m just about to go away for 2 weeks to sunny cornwall, so I’ll download when I get back (whether it’s this or any other release!)

Many thx
    DSP

kagemusha
    Participant

Frits,

I like the new mixer coloring behaviour. It’s much more clear. The differentiation between grouptracks or tracks which parent other track and tracks which are childtracks (have no input)
    The eventnames are in a subtile way much more clear. Also the ghost icon in the inspector is very helpfull

Also the other improvements and additions great

thanks

Eli

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘1.11’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave