Topic: 1.14

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Added ‘Recently opened projects’ list to the Welcome panel in the project wizard.
    • If a project is saved as ‘Default.pod’ in the ‘Zynewave Podium Projects’ folder, the project will be loaded as a template when starting Podium or when selecting the ‘New Project’ menu.
    • Added ‘Curve fill opacity’ setting to the meter region properties dialog. A setting of 100% equals solid color fill and a setting of 0% equals no color fill of curve sequences.
    • Control clicking on mixer dials or parameter event dials, will set the value to default. The shift key is now used instead of the control key to fine-adjust values.
    • When using ‘Import multitimbral plugin’ command, audio mappings will include ‘In’ or ‘Out’ in their names.
    • If the ‘ZynewavePodium’ application data folder does not exist it will be created automatically in the Podium startup routines.
    duncanparsons
    Participant

This looks really good Frits!

I will dl in the morning – this has come through on my final check before bed!

Much appreciated these changes!

DSP

kingtubby
    Participant

Excellent release Frits. Thanks!

Mart

duncanparsons
    Participant

Added ‘Curve fill opacity’ setting to the meter region properties dialog. A setting of 100% equals solid color fill and a setting of 0% equals no color fill of curve sequences.

..eerrrrr…

Where will I find this then? It’s not in Preferences, and it’s not in colour setup… Looked and looked! I must be just missing it for looking!

I can find Track colour opacity… but that’s different, and not new!

(I like the MRU list tho’!)

DSP

Zynewave
    Keymaster

Where will I find this then?

In the curve editor view menu, select ‘Profile Properties’ to open the setup dialog. Select the Meter region and press the Properties button.

duncanparsons
    Participant

ahhh got it!

setting it to ~30% is really nice – great effect frits well done!

DSP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘1.14’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave