Topic: 1.17

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Curve editor background is painted with an outline of any audio or note sequences on the parent track. This makes it easier to align curve points to the source material.
    • The horizontal gridlines in the curve editor will reflect the resolution of the parameter assigned to the track. Value indicators are written in the left edge panel of the editor. The note velocity region in the keyboard and drum editors have been updated correspondingly.
    • Added three edit mode buttons to the curve editor. The selected mode decides what type of curve events will be created when drawing with the pencil tool.
    • Holding control key down while drawing curve or when dragging curve events will snap to the default value for the parameter assigned to the track.
    • Made minor updates to graphics in arrangement, audio, keyboard and drum editors.
    kagemusha
    Participant

Hi Frits,

I just downloaded Podium1.17 and I experience some strange behaviour with audio showing in the curve editor. Midi notes don’t seem a problem but audio is not showing up al the time.

Strange artefacts I encountered

– The waveform shows up in the wrong place >> it doesn’t correspond with the actual relation between the curve and audio in the arrange window. [see picture]
    – The waveform doesn’t show, only if you scroll in some direction it suddenly appears.
    – The waveform only appears if you draw the curve, but if you stop drawing (and loose your mousebuttion) it disappears again.

Eli

Zynewave
    Keymaster

Hi Eli,

Thanks for the bug-report. I actually had detected this problem during development, and fixed it, but something must have gone wrong subsequently. I’ll look into it asap. I hope you can live with this bug for the next few days.

Frits

Zynewave
    Keymaster

Found and fixed the bug. It turned out to be a different problem I had overlooked. Fix will be available in release 1.18.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘1.17’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave