Topic: 1.51

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Rewritten the ‘Sequences’ section in the Podium guide.
    • Revised tool and key shortcut behaviour in the curve editor so that it follows the standard used by the other editors. Please review the new curve page in the guide for more information.
    • Multiple event selections can be dragged in the curve editor, and copies can be dropped using the Ctrl key.
    • Shift+clicking in the curve editor will start a marquee selection.
    • Pressing Ctrl+Left/Right keys in the curve editor will move selected events.
    • Holding the shift key while dragging events in the curve editor will lock the x or y position depending on the drag direction.
    • The ‘digitize spline curve segment’ edit command can be used on a multiple point event selection, in addition to a segment selection.
    • Control+clicking the keys in the piano roll editor or the drum lines in the drum map editor will toggle selection state of events on the key.

The Podium demo has been updated to this version and can be accessed on the download page. You may have to refresh the page in your browser to see the latest download link.

kingtubby
    Participant

Excellent update – Thanks Frits! ๐Ÿ˜€

Mart.

Jaegerteam
    Participant

becomes more and more THE killer application ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

acousmod
    Participant

# Multiple event selections can be dragged in the curve editor, and copies can be dropped using the Ctrl key.

# Shift+clicking in the curve editor will start a marquee selection.

# Pressing Ctrl+Left/Right keys in the curve editor will move selected events.

# Holding the shift key while dragging events in the curve editor will lock the x or y position depending on the drag direction.

Wonderful !
    Thanks !

duncanparsons
    Participant

๐Ÿ™‚

Max
    Participant

It’s something with displaying selection area…
    Steps to reproduce: click and hold left mouse button anywhere in the tracks area with the selection tool. Then start to scroll mousewheel up&down, up&down (do not release left mouse button). The grayed selection area will change it’s size abnormally and then will start to move with the screen up and down instead of expanding/shrinking. Note that the selection function works without any bugs, only selection area sometimes displayed wrong.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

click and hold left mouse button anywhere in the tracks area with the selection tool. Then start to scroll mousewheel up&down, up&down (do not release left mouse button). The grayed selection area will change it’s size abnormally and then will start to move with the screen up and down instead of expanding/shrinking.

Hehe, good one. The marquee coordinates are not updated when scrolling the display. Will fix it for the next release.

Max
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

Hehe, good one.

Yes. Me search – you destroy ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†

If seriously, there’s another one problem with Podium. Now with curve editor. I’ve e-mailed you the project with instructions how to reproduce it.

Max
    Participant

Hello Frits.

I still have a problems with coping curve sequences. Some events just disappears. Did you received the project file?

Zynewave
    Keymaster

I still have a problems with coping curve sequences. Some events just disappears. Did you received the project file?

Yes I did. The problem occurs because when you drag+copy a sequence event, the copied sequence object is cropped to the range of the sequence event. The last curve point in your sequence lies just outside the range of the event, so therefore it is deleted. I need to modify the drag+copy function so that it will include an additional curve point. I’ll probably release 1.52 later today, and I’ll include fixes for your two bugs reported here in the next 1.53 release.

You can avoid the problem if you drag phantom copies instead, and then use the ‘clone phantom sequence’ menu afterwards. This will not crop the sequence.

Max
    Participant

Thanks much for an explanation.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘1.51’ is closed to new replies.
ยฉ 2021 Zynewave