Topic: 1.53

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • New ‘select shorter than’, ‘select longer than’ and ‘select overlapping’ commands in the arrangement and note editor edit menus.
    • A popup warning will appear on a track if it is both bounce enabled and has an audio input assigned.
    • Tracks that are assigned with both a MIDI input mapping and an external device mapping configured with both MIDI input and output, can now record MIDI input from both devices. Previously the MIDI input mapping would block MIDI input from the device mapping.
    • Fix: Modifying the track gain setting would not always update the gain dial in the track inspector (bug appeared in 1.52).
    • Fix: When dragging a marquee selection and simultaneously scrolling with e.g. the mouse wheel, the marquee would not update its position.
    • Fix: Drag+dropping unique copies of curve sequence events would crop the copy to the sequence event time range. This could affect the curve that connects to the first point event beyond the crop range. This point event is now included in the unique copy.
    • Fix: Stuck notes would occur for note events with a duration of zero.
    suges
    Participant

Frits is a MACHINE!

francois
    Participant

New ‘select shorter than’, ‘select longer than’ and ‘select overlapping’ commands in the arrangement and note editor edit menus.

Quote:
    Stuck notes would occur for note events with a duration of zero

Thats works fine , no more problems , thanks a lot Frits 😀

francois
    Participant

Is there anything that can make it impossible , because when i pass the pencil on the note event , i cannot see anymore the double arrow that indicate a possible modification of the length 🙁

Zynewave
    Keymaster

when i pass the pencil on the note event , i cannot see anymore the double arrow that indicate a possible modification of the length

It works ok for me. Are you sure you have selected the pencil tool in the piano-roll editor, and not just in the arrangement editor? The cursor should show the pencil image attached to the arrow. If you press the Alt key and click+drag the note event, does this resize the event?

Jaegerteam
    Participant

@suges wrote:

Frits is a MACHINE!

he is a program
    he can copy himself

like agent Smith from the Matrix

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘1.53’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave