Topic: 1.72

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Updated the “Project” chapter in the Podium guide.
    • “Search For Missing Plugins…” is added to the top menu in the devices panel. This command is available if there are any plugin mappings with invalid file references.
    • Fix: Bouncing a track that did not have any audio child tracks would render the bounce sound with a DC offset instead of silence.
    • Fix: Parameter sliders on mixer strips were not responding correctly if the parameter tracks were drag-reordered.
    • Fix: Dragging a level or pan slider would not always update the parameter correctly if a curve sequence was not created beforehand.
    Conquistador
    Participant

Cheerz! šŸ˜‰

caco
    Participant

šŸ˜€

miquelmatas
    Participant

Jaegerteam
    Participant

thanks Frits

Conquistador
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

[*]”Search For Missing Plugins…” is added to the top menu in the devices panel. This command is available if there are any plugin mappings with invalid file references.

I have been really putting this one to the test as I have many projects somewhat orphaned (FX and Instrument wise) because of a recent reshuffle of my plug ins location and structure.

The ease of use is quite remarkable. One click! :mrgreen: It is absolutely flawless. All my orphaned projects can now be brought back online with just one click! šŸ˜€

Podium really does offer a very quick workflow. It’s maturing very well. šŸ˜‰

“Search for missing plugins” is a great time saver. A little – big feature.
    Thanks Frits 8)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘1.72’ is closed to new replies.
Ā© 2021 Zynewave