Topic: 1.74

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Track events and note events can be muted. The mute state is toggled with the “Mute Events” and “Unmute Events” commands available in the edit menu and the event context menu.
    • The piano roll and drum map editors draw muted note events as a frame without the center color fill. The velocity region draws muted events with a translucent color fill.
    • Muted track events are drawn with a dimmed color and a mute icon next to the event name.
    • Splitting a sound event will set the fade-in/out times at the split point to zero.
    • Fix: A feature introduced in release 1.71 had a bug that caused MIDI recording to output previously recorded notes when the recorded clip was auto-extended.
    Conquistador
    Participant

Thanks! 🙂

Pulling down the file now 🙂

Podianer
    Participant

The people who bought the Beat won’t be able to fix the midi bug? 🙄

Zynewave
    Keymaster

The people who bought the Beat won’t be able to fix the midi bug?

I’m sending an updated version to Beat Mag tomorrow, which will be included in the 2|2007 issue.

acousmod
    Participant

Track events and note events can be muted. The mute state is toggled with the “Mute Events” and “Unmute Events” commands available in the edit menu and the event context menu.

Thanks !

By the way (#1) : while you are working on the event attributes, could you implement the Lock Event feature too ?
    It was (for me), together with the Mute Event and Group Events, one of the essential features for editing.
    Mute is now available, Group is perhaps more difficult to program, Lock could already help a lot…

Splitting a sound event will set the fade-in/out times at the split point to zero.

Perfect. 🙂

And by the way (#2), a little splitting story :

JM : Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:48 pm
    I’ve searched, I’ve searched, and didn’t found the shortcut for splitting a sequence at the play position ???

F : Ok, thanks. I’ll add it to the plan.

JM : Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:45 pm
    Any chance that you could spend some time implementing this in a not so long future ?…

F : I have a lot of minor issues on my notepad, as well as the disk-streaming issue, so remind me about this again in a month or so.

JM : Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:40 am
    Is it time now ?

F : Not quite there yet. Currently my focus is to complete the transition from the project wizard to the project start page. After that I’ll get rid of the project wizard to avoid confusion.

Any chance for 1.7x ?

soundquist
    Participant

The mute seq/event looks and work great at a first glance!

Thank you for adding this important feature (from my point of view at least).

The only problem with your fantastic response time must be that your feature wishlist must be growing exponentially every time you satisfy your craving users. 😀

/SQ

Jaegerteam
    Participant

thanks Frits

Conquistador
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

I’m sending an updated version to Beat Mag tomorrow, which will be included in the 2|2007 issue.

Nice move Frits. That is a very nice gesture. 😉

ganym3d
    Participant

Hey!

@Zynewave wrote:

…very nice, Frits!

I’m one of those German BEAT-Magazine Buyers and I was using Cubase SE 3 until now… Now I’m a proud user of Podium. What should I say? Great Work, it is… Very nice… I will buy the full version from you at end of December (i still can’t wait 😀 )…

My only Problem is: I can’t pay via PayPal or so… Can I pay with an international money order or so???

And again: Nice Work, this Podium… I will throw Cubase in my personal dustbin for now 😀 …

THX and Greetings from Germany

ganym3d

P.S.: Please excuse my VERY BAD ENGLISH, ok?

Zynewave
    Keymaster

Hi ganym3d,

Thanks for the feedback. You’re the first Podium Beat user that has registered on the forum. 🙂

I can’t pay via PayPal or so… Can I pay with an international money order or so???

You can pay via Share-it. On the order form you can select between a range of different payment options. International money order should be one of them.

Frits

ganym3d
    Participant

Hey

@Zynewave
    > Really the first one? Nice 🙂 …

Ok, i will try the pay method you suggested… I still can’t wait 🙂 …

CU
    gany

Podianer
    Participant

@ganym3d wrote:

Hey!

I’m one of those German BEAT-Magazine Buyers and I was using Cubase SE 3 until now… Now I’m a proud user of Podium. What should I say? Great Work, it is… Very nice… I will buy the full version from you at end of December (i still can’t wait 😀 )…

THX and Greetings from Germany

ganym3d

Hi Ganym3d,

Welcome on board! You will love the recently introduced fades!!! 🙂 I promise!!

Have fun with Podium!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘1.74’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave