Topic: 1.77

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • The track inspector has a new group panel that shows the chain of tracks that the currently selected track is part of. Gain and send dials as well as the plugin “E” editor button is available for each track in the chain. The group panel can be shown/hidden with the “Show Group Panel” command in the track inspector menu.
    • Double-clicking any of the dial control boxes in the track inspector will open the track properties dialog with focus set to the corresponding value input field.
    • Fix: Using the mouse-wheel to scroll while dragging an event would crash if the event was scrolled off the screen.
    • Fix: Recordings made on tracks with audio inputs were not accurately delay compensated. This was noticeable with large ASIO buffer sizes.
    swindus
    Participant

Nice update. Thanks! πŸ˜€

Podianer
    Participant

Thanks Frits! The new group panel is really a useful addition! πŸ˜›

I like it very much. And thanks for fixing the latency bug so fast!!

Max

xis23
    Participant

yay mouse wheel fix, that thing was scaring the bejeesus out of me and driving me nuts! that was the only thing that ever crashed my podium so now it will be 100% rock solid πŸ˜€

Conquistador
    Participant

This is a very unique release Frits. This brings advanced track management to Podium in a manner I have not seen elsewhere.

It showcases Podiums high level of Track flexibility while also demonstrating a very different yet intuitive and clever approach to managing grouped tracks.

Sweet! :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Jaegerteam
    Participant

thanks Frits

soundquist
    Participant

A great improvement. ❗ πŸ˜€

/SQ

Conquistador
    Participant

Some feedback…:wink:

@Zynewave wrote:

The track inspector has a new group panel that shows the chain of tracks that the currently selected track is part of. Gain and send dials as well as the plugin “E” editor button is available for each track in the chain. The group panel can be shown/hidden with the “Show Group Panel” command in the track inspector menu.

a.This works very well indeed but I noticed that if I have the embedded mixer raised just a little, it can be a bit difficult to access other panels if the group panel is visible. Of course I can remove it but it would be nice if it could be resized by dragging the bottom of it just like the other panels.

b. Also if possible some sort of slider could appear in the group panel if the number of tracks that appeared in it were above a certain level.

c. I noticed that you have to select the upper half of a track on the group panel to select it. Would it be possible to extend the hit point (for clicking and selecting a track) to the whole track area in a group panel not just the top of it?

d. SMR buttons in the group panel. The group panel is such a good idea that it effectlively doubles up as a third mixing area within Podium.

Tracks

Track Inspector

Group Panel

While the Group panel does not have all the features the others have yet..the x button is one example (I think that is on the way based on comments elsewhere on the forum though) I think it is like a self contained mixing area but within the track inspector.

As a result I think it should have SMR buttons on the tracks to perfectly mirror those in the arranger, even though the inspector does indeed already have those buttons in the Track panel.

But it also has the E button that also appears in the group panel. So I think adding full mixing features found in the other two mixing areas in Podium is probably a good next step for the group panel.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘1.77’ is closed to new replies.
Β© 2021 Zynewave