Topic: 1.78

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Clicking or right-clicking the hierarchy arrows in the group panel will open a menu with all tracks at that group level. Selecting a track from the menu will scroll the track into focus in the tracks region.
    • Right-clicking on tracks in the group panel will show the track context menu.
    • Added bypass buttons to the group panel.
    • The “E” plugin editor buttons are now always shown. If monitoring is not activated then pressing the E button will automatically activate monitoring.
    • Added “Split” edit menu command to the arrangement and note editors. This will split all selected events at the play cursor position. Shortcut key is Ctrl+T.
    • For external hardware devices you can now arrange MIDI program change presets as child objects of SysEx library presets. When the program change preset is assigned to a track then both the SysEx preset and the program change are sent to the device.
    Conquistador
    Participant

Cheers Frits.

A nice collection of new additions… 8)

Jaegerteam
    Participant

great !! 8)

swindus
    Participant

I like it. πŸ˜›

Conquistador
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

• Clicking or right-clicking the hierarchy arrows in the group panel will open a menu with all tracks at that group level. Selecting a track from the menu will scroll the track into focus in the tracks region.

The first time I used this, I was not quite sure if the information was correct but then after a few seconds it all came together πŸ˜† A really good idea. The group panel is my first choice for mixing now.

• Right-clicking on tracks in the group panel will show the track context menu.
  • This brings the power of track mixing into the group panel. This really speeds things up in the group panel.

• The “E” plugin editor buttons are now always shown. If monitoring is not activated then pressing the E button will automatically activate monitoring.
  • Your recent addition will help many, but even more so Frits will be a simple pop up that appears when a user’s mouse is over or near the X or E button…” click on the x button to bypass, click on the E button to bring up a plugins GUI” simple but still really needed IMO. πŸ˜‰

Podianer
    Participant

The “E” plugin editor buttons are now always shown. If monitoring is not activated then pressing the E button will automatically activate monitoring.

Hm, but it’s not in the preset panel.. πŸ™„ is that just coincidence?

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@Podianer wrote:

The “E” plugin editor buttons are now always shown. If monitoring is not activated then pressing the E button will automatically activate monitoring.

Hm, but it’s not in the preset panel.. πŸ™„ is that just coincidence?

Oops, I missed that one. It is now always shown in the preset panel header as well.

11 minutes from bug-report to bug-fix. A personal best for me πŸ˜‰

Podianer
    Participant

11 minutes from bug-report to bug-fix. A personal best for me Wink

Congratulations!! 8) πŸ˜›

Try to find that in the Cubase forum.. πŸ˜†

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘1.78’ is closed to new replies.
Β© 2021 Zynewave