Topic: 1.82

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Using the mouse wheel over the timeline region will zoom in/out centered at the position where the mouse cursor is placed. Placing the mouse to the left of the timeline will zoom centered at the timeline start.
    • Using the mouse wheel over the marker and tempo event lanes will scroll the timeline so that it starts at the previous or next event on the lane.
    • Using the mouse wheel over a slider will adjust the slider position. This makes it possible to e.g. scroll the editor timeline without having to hold the shift key. The wheel also works on the editor zoom sliders.
    • Added “Invert Points” and “Reverse Points” edit menu commands to the curve editor. The commands will flip the points vertically or horizontally and adjusts the spline properties so the curve shape is preserved.
    • Added “Plugin editor knob mode” setting to the preferences dialog.
    • The plugin scanning routine will now store the filename of plugins that perform illegal actions to a “PluginQuarantine.txt” file placed in the Podium application data folder. Future scans will ignore plugins on this list. If the scan encounters any quarantined plugins a dialog will appear with an option for opening the quarantine file in a text editor.
    • Podium will log if it is terminated while scanning a plugin, either by a plugin crash or by the user force quitting Podium in case of a hanging plugin. The next time Podium is started it will display a message with the plugin filename and place the plugin on the quarantine list.
    Podianer
    Participant

Thank you Frits!! 8)

acousmod
    Participant

Using the mouse wheel over the timeline region will zoom in/out centered at the position where the mouse cursor is placed. Placing the mouse to the left of the timeline will zoom centered at the timeline start.

Well done Frits !
    Thanks.

Conquistador
    Participant

Some deep changes in there, well done šŸ™‚

swindus
    Participant

Thanks! I really like the mouse wheel action!

soundquist
    Participant

Another great update.

I agree that the new mouse wheel features is very useful.

SQ

Jaegerteam
    Participant

thanks for the update, Frits

juergen
    Participant

Hi,
    seems there is a limitation on the max number of plugins
    that can be scanned at start-up without error.
    Little beyond 100 plugins, all further plugins fail during loading.
    If I cancel the scan at the beginning, each of those
    “failing” plugins can be loaded. So that if no issue of the plugins
    itself.
    Any confirmation about this limitation from Zynewave?

J.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

Hi Juergen,

There is no limit on the number of plugins that can be imported. I just checked, and I could import all my 250 plugins.

Little beyond 100 plugins, all further plugins fail during loading.

Fail in what way? Does the “illegal action” dialog appear?

If I cancel the scan at the beginning, each of those
    “failing” plugins can be loaded.

I’m assuming you mean you can import those plugins separately afterwards.

I’m guessing the problem comes from one of the plugins that is imported before the remaning plugins start to fail. Try to see what plugin(s) is imported before the scan starts failing, and skip that plugin in the import.

juergen
    Participant

Hi Frits,
    issue is solved. Encouraged by your feedback, I could
    isolate a plugin, that itself was scanned without problem, but
    which finally caused all subsequent plugins to crash with
    Podium.

Thanks

J.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

issue is solved. Encouraged by your feedback, I could
    isolate a plugin, that itself was scanned without problem, but
    which finally caused all subsequent plugins to crash with
    Podium.

Glad to hear the problem is solved. Just curious, what was the problematic plugin?

psylevation
    Participant

forgot to say, the invert and reverse points in the curve editor work just as I thought they should šŸ˜‰ Thanx alot for adding them, I really appreciate it šŸ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘1.82’ is closed to new replies.
Ā© 2021 Zynewave