Topic: 1.83

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Added “Show gain fader instead of gain dial” option to the mixer region properties.
    • The “Hide tracks in group” track option now also hides the mixer strips. The shortcut key is Ctrl+G.
    • The minimize track option now also minimizes the mixer strip. The shortcut key is H.
    • Replaced the track filter option in the mixer view menu with “Minimize audio tracks”, “Minimize MIDI tracks” and “Minimize parameter tracks”.
    • Added “Expand all groups” option to the mixer view menu. This will show mixer strips for all tracks including those that are collapsed or hidden in the tracks region.
    • Added “Minimum meter height” setting to the mixer region properties dialog. A vertical scrollbar will appear in the mixer if it is resized smaller than the specified meter height.
    • Added “Mixer region properties” shortcut to the mixer view menu.
    • Pressing Alt+L will enable looping around selected events. Likewise with the Alt+I/O/K shortcuts for setting punch in/out.
    • Clock times are displayed above the bar numbers in the timeline ruler.
    • New tracks created by dragging audio inputs, plugins or sound files into an arrangement are now by default mixing enabled.
    • Fix: Using the “Search in file folder” command for missing sound files would not open the relocated sound files.
    koolkeys
    Participant

Wow, this is a very nice release Fritz! Good work!

Thanks!

Brent

Technophobia
    Participant

Thanks, as ever, for the frequent updates Frits.

8)

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

Very nice! The faders are much more comfortable to use, at least for me.

➡ It’s my first post!

Well, one more thing, sorry if it’s the 100th time someone mentions it (?). It might become handy if the faders, especially the one for panning, could be reset to their initial value (or to their last position, like it works with undo) by double-clicking them. I can see though, how this may lead to accidents… so the best thing would be to make this the user’s choice –> that’d be even more work for you!! 😕

Sorry, now I’ll go read up on the future development list.

Conquistador
    Participant

I think personally Podium is even more of a powerhouse now. Yes there are more features to add and some I would still like to see but it is a really impressive product.

1.83 shifts things into an even higher gear, a massive release! 🙂

Thanks Frits!

swindus
    Participant

Fantastic! 8)

Zynewave
    Keymaster

It might become handy if the faders, especially the one for panning, could be reset to their initial value (or to their last position, like it works with undo) by double-clicking them

In case you don’t know; Ctrl+Clicking a dial will reset it to the default value.

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

It might become handy if the faders, especially the one for panning, could be reset to their initial value (or to their last position, like it works with undo) by double-clicking them

In case you don’t know; Ctrl+Clicking a dial will reset it to the default value.

No… I didn’t. Right, that’s already solved then. I’ll have to pay more attention to the documentation! 🙂

Jaegerteam
    Participant

thanks Frits 😀

estwing
    Participant

thanks for the update Fritz

one thing, I can no longer find a note velocity editor attatched to the bottom half of the piano roll, have you changed anything or could it be something I have done?

cheers mart.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

I can no longer find a note velocity editor attatched to the bottom half of the piano roll, have you changed anything or could it be something I have done?

I haven’t changed anything that affects this. If there is no bar at bottom that you can drag up to reveal the velocity region, then it’s likely you have accidentally removed this from the profile. If you are not sure about how to edit the profiles, then use the “Load default setup” in the setup menu.

estwing
    Participant

I didnt change a thing just installed 1.83 and the editor was different
    after trying various things Podium gave me a message about a corrupt file and instructed me to “load the default setup” as you said.

luckily I have a “save complete setup” file of my preferences, and loading this did the trick.

cheers mart.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘1.83’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave