Topic: 1.92

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Added several new commands to the timeline ruler context menu. Commands that use the clicked/cursor time position show the time in the menu labels.
    • Commands that set the segment, punch and loop ranges to the play cursor position now use the editor quantize value if snap is enabled.
    • Added “select all tempo events”, “new tempo event at cursor” and “adjust tempo to cursor” to the tempo lane context menu. The adjust tempo command makes it easy to map bar/beat lines to an audio recording.
    • Added “select all markers” and “new marker at cursor” (key shortcut Alt+M) to the marker lane context menu.
    • Inserting new marker events will use the time position as the default name.
    • Updated the “Timeline”, “Markers” and “Time Signature & Tempo” chapters in the Podium guide.
    • Added Alt+A key shortcut to the “select all from cursor” edit menu.
    • Added more options to the marker, loop and punch buttons on Mackie Control.
    rinxai
    Participant

Great, Thanks πŸ˜€

sam c
    Participant

thanks Frits.

Klemperer
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

• Added “select all tempo events”, “new tempo event at cursor” and “adjust tempo to cursor” to the tempo lane context menu. The adjust tempo command makes it easy to map bar/beat lines to an audio recording.

THAT was fast πŸ™‚ . I spoke with a mathematician and coder about guitarzan’s and my wish and he said “my god that would really be a more tough problem to solve”, but we got a solution that works around the difficulties just 2-3 days after asking! Thank you…

Klemperer
    Participant

edit:)

Conquistador
    Participant

Very quick! Very nice! πŸ™‚

Cheers!

H-man
    Participant

Podium – For fast, effective relief from blocked creativity 8)

Jaegerteam
    Participant

Frits is the best 8)

acousmod
    Participant

Hi,

With this new support for control surfaces, is there a way to attach a MIDI CC to a mixer fader ?
    I didn’t see how.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

With this new support for control surfaces, is there a way to attach a MIDI CC to a mixer fader ?

No. That will come later.

francois
    Participant

Nice frits πŸ˜€ , please don’t forget , that some of us would like to be able to hear the audio on a track before a punch in…

rinxai
    Participant

@acousmod wrote:

….a way to attach a MIDI CC to a mixer fader ?

+1

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘1.92’ is closed to new replies.
Β© 2021 Zynewave