Topic: 1.95

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
    Conquistador
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

2. Sometimes right clicking on a track header and choosing “Properties” resulted in a blank unnamed parameter track being created. It appears to happen on midi tracks.

I can’t reproduce this. Please see if you can pinpoint how to reproduce it.

Hmmm I cannot reproduce this either. It was really as simple as described originally to reproduce it. Anyway if I cannot repro’ that is a good thing and may be the result of recent fixes in 1.96 beta’s. Of course if I do stumble upon this again I will let you know.

3. Creating a bounce track at times resulted in the Effect tracks within a track chain panel being moved into the bounce track’s chain panel.

All effect tracks above the position where you insert the bounce track will be displayed in the bounce track lane header since they are processed after the bounce track.

Ok cool. The behavour still seemed erratic but it may simply have been me needing to get used to the representation of tracks (in 1.95) a bit more.

The stability and reliability of Podium have always been strong points. It’s good to see that continue. Thanks.

francois
    Participant

Hi Frits , a little problem , i can add a track template in the middle of the other tracks (rigth click etc…), but nor at the bottom??? 🙁

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@francois wrote:

Hi Frits , a little problem , i can add a track template in the middle of the other tracks (rigth click etc…), but nor at the bottom??? 🙁

The track template submenus are temporarily removed from the new track menu at the bottom. It will be back when I add the template menus to the new compact mode.

francois
    Participant

ok thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘1.95’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave