Topic: 2.01

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Added “Minimum strip width” setting to the mixer region properties dialog.
    • Fix: The track template feature introduced in 2.00 could cause a crash when using the track menu on parameter tracks.
    H-man
    Participant

@Zynewave …from another thread wrote:

I was hoping to finish the feature I have just started working on, but maybe I’ll just release 2.01 with this single fix.

A fix and a feature! Nice work again Frits.

I get the feeling that it could be handy to copy some of the Mixer view features to the arrangement view menu. Collapse all audio, collapse all Midi, minimise/expand all tracks etc.

Anyone see this as being useful?

Ben

Technophobia
    Participant

Back home earlier than I thought I would be 🙂 and I find out that there is a bug fix out for the Parameter crash.

Brilliant. 😀

As always, quick response on the fix. Thanks Frits 8)

Conquistador
    Participant

Nice quick fix Frits!

Just downloading the final non beta v2 release for the first time…he he it’s already up to 2.01 🙂

The current release timeframe you have for fixes and features releases is spot on. The balance is just right. It’s great that fixes are not held up by new unreleased features. 8)

duncanparsons
    Participant

@Conquistador wrote:

Nice quick fix Frits!

Just downloading the final non beta v2 release for the first time…he he it’s already up to 2.01 🙂

Same here, as it goes!!

DSP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘2.01’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave