Topic: 2.03

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Added “Roll back to previous bar/beat on playback start” option along with settings for number of bars and beats to the metronome page in the preferences dialog.
    • Right-clicking the metronome button on the transport toolbar will show a menu with shortcuts for toggling roll back mode and opening the metronome preferences.
    • The title of plugin editor windows now show the track name that the plugin is assigned to. Global plugins show the instance number.
    • Fix: Podium would show a ReWire error message if the ReWire option was enabled in the preferences and no ReWire.dll was installed on the PC. Podium would also crash on exit if the ReWire.dll was not found.
    • Fix: Note-off messages were not received by Reason4 instruments when playing a MIDI keyboard in Podium routed through to Reason4.
    • Fix: A ReWire error message would sometimes appear when adding a new instrument in Reason.
    • Fix: Occasionally playback could hang if started after saving a very large sound file.
    acousmod
    Participant

The title of plugin editor windows now show the track name that the plugin is assigned to. Global plugins show the instance number.

Thanks, it will help a lot !

Fix: Occasionally playback could hang if started after saving a very large sound file.

I will try and tell you if it works 😉

Conquistador
    Participant

An excellent release! Thanks Frits! :mrgreen:

Malcolm Jacobson
    Participant

Thanks Frits. I look forward to trying the new demo.

Thanks also for your help with setting up stereo routing from ReWire. I’m slowly getting my head around Podium’s mapping. 🙂

Cheers,

Malcolm.

druid
    Participant

I wanted Rewire support, too! And then I went to use it and … both programs only support being hosts. 🙁

Thanks Frits. I wish it supported slave mode too, but honestly I thought the other one did, so… You did what I had wanted. 😛

Malcolm Jacobson
    Participant

Hi Frits,

Just tested 2.03. Fixes and the ReWire implementation are great! Happy to say I’ve finally become a Podium owner. 🙂

Cheers,

Malcolm.

Mike G
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve not used podium for a month or 2 (too busy to play!)
    Just started recording again with v 2.03 and I just had to post some positive feedback for you..
    I love ability to import device setup… hurrah!
    It allows me to manage my plug-in devices in an intuitive and very flexible way.
    Looking forward to playing with track templates…
    Thanks loads fritz,
    Mike G

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘2.03’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave