Topic: 2.15

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Implemented a new automation system. Instead of treating each curve sequence as a separate playback object, all curve sequences on a track are combined to form a single track automation curve. This track curve stretches from start to end of the arrangement.
    • The track curve is constructed from all the points in the visible sections of the curve sequences. This makes it possible to overlap curve sequence events to for example create a fade in/out in the middle of a longer fade curve.
    • Recording parameter automation will now record start and end points upon grabbing and releasing a Podium parameter fader or a plugin editor control.
    • Added “show points on parameter track curves” option to the tracks region properties dialog. This is by default off.
    • The curve editor edit menu has two new commands: “transform spline curve to lines” and “transform to grid aligned points”. The old “digitize spline curve” command has been renamed to “transform to spline curve”.
    • Ctrl+clicking a track record button or pressing the Ctrl+R shortcut key will toggle record mode of both the source track and all effect tracks in the chain.
    • Ctrl+clicking an event will now toggle event selection on mouse-up instead of on mouse-down. This allows ctrl+clicking to be used for starting a drag-copy operation without having to first click and then press the control key.
    • Fix: Using the “move track” submenu would not move effect tracks correctly.
    LiquidProj3ct
    Participant

Awesome, I’d complained also about old automation system in another thread. Thanks for ear us O:)

This kind of work will achieve that Podium would be popular, it’s laborius although: keep it simple and without incongruities!

swindus
    Participant

Great update! 😀

aMUSEd
    Participant

Indeed – thankyou

druid
    Participant

Yes, much better I feel! Thank you for your hard work.

koalaboy
    Participant

Thanks, Frits. Great work as usual 😀

rinxai
    Participant

good stuff!

thanks 🙂

H-man
    Participant

Great update. Thx Frits! =D>

wikter
    Participant

I can’t realtime monitor audio… Last version I checked was 2.09 and did monitor any audio input.

EDIT:
    Sorry.
    Was a problem related to Midisport fucking shit drivers holding some host holding Emu ASIO drivers…

Conquistador
    Participant

Cheers Frits. The Ctrl clicking event and Automation changes are very welcome indeed. :mrgreen:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘2.15’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave