Topic: 2.19

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Speed optimized UI drawing of audio waveforms.
    • Added “enable recording of VST plugin MIDI output” option to the preferences. This option is by default off.
    • Fix: Recording of VST plugin MIDI note output was not working with plugins that used differently sized MIDI events.
    • Fix: Made some changes in the Podium build to improve compatibility with legacy VST plugins.
    • Fix: Changes in 2.18 messed up the anti-aliasing of the large font used in the transport toolbar.
    • Fix: Dragging files from Windows explorer onto Podium could in some situations cause a crash.
    LiquidProj3ct
    Participant

I can imagine this was a tough work. Thanks you!!

(I cannot try this release, I’m on holidays)

Vonbrucken
    Participant

there is no demo project installed and had to create the following folders manually :
    Podium Projects
    Project Templates
    Track Templates

kyran
    Participant

@Vonbrucken wrote:

there is no demo project installed and had to create the following folders manually :
    Podium Projects
    Project Templates
    Track Templates

During the first startup it should ask you if you want to manually set them or have them created for you, didn’t this happen?

Vonbrucken
    Participant

@kyran wrote:

@Vonbrucken wrote:

Podium Projects
    Project Templates
    Track Templates

During the first startup it should ask you if you want to manually set them or have them created for you, didn’t this happen?

it did but strangely it only managed to create the “Hardware Definitions” folder …

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@Vonbrucken wrote:

@kyran wrote:

@Vonbrucken wrote:

Podium Projects
    Project Templates
    Track Templates

it did but strangely it only managed to create the “Hardware Definitions” folder …

Did Podium automatically pop up the preferences dialog with warnings for the folders you created manually? If not, then it must be because these folders in your Podium.ini setup already pointed to valid folders.

Vonbrucken
    Participant

the following folder directories appeared in red …
    And no demo project were created …

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@Vonbrucken wrote:

the following folder directories appeared in red …
    And no demo project were created …

Currently there is no demo project bundled in the installer. The old demo projects were removed because they were hopelessly out of date. I’ll probably add a new demo project again at some point.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘2.19’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave