Topic: 2.29

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Folders containing multiple device mappings can be dragged onto the empty area below the last track header to create a group of child tracks for all mappings in the folder. This provides a quick way to set up all mappings for a multitimbral/multioutput plugin. It is also possible to drag the audio inputs folder to set up tracks for all audio inputs.
    • Replacing a plugin on a track will reassign MIDI parameters from the new plugin on existing parameter tracks. Any parameter tracks for the old plugin that does not have a matching parameter in the new plugin, will be unassigned.
    • Shift+clicking the parameter selector on a parameter track will replace the assigned parameter instead of creating a new parameter track.
    • Assigning an input or a device to a track will no longer reset the bypass button state.
    • The Alt+Click shortcut for resizing sequence events is removed. This means that Alt+Click now works for dragging phantom copies of sequence events.
    • Fix: Using the page Up/Down keys to navigate group tracks did not work correctly if tracks were hidden by a tag selection.
    • Fix: Fixed an issue with moving an editor profile to the right of the last profile on the editor profile toolbar.
    • Fix: Undoing the resize of a sequence event would not update the display if the resize occurred outside the zoom range.
    • Fix: Bouncing the master track will no longer activate solo on the master. This avoids the muting of tracks that are in the same group as automatic-solo tracks.
    • Fix: When using the “export to sound file” menu command, aborting the render will skip the display of the export option dialog.
    LiquidProj3ct
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

[*]The Alt+Click shortcut for resizing sequence events is removed. This means that Alt+Click now works for dragging phantom copies of sequence events.

I love it. Thanks you!

4mica
    Participant

Thank you much! Truly you are the hardest working man in this business-

H-man
    Participant

@4mica wrote:

Thank you much! Truly you are the hardest working man in this business-

+1

LiquidProj3ct
    Participant

Why do we need Editor button? the squares don’t clutter the parameter list and I cannot see any advantage in to have it turned off. Are I missing something or this button could be eliminated?

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@LiquidProj3ct wrote:

Why do we need Editor button? the squares don’t clutter the parameter list and I cannot see any advantage in to have it turned off. Are I missing something or this button could be eliminated?

I made the display of the checkboxes optional, both to be able to save space for longer parameter names in the list, and also to prevent accidental clicking of the checkboxes.

LiquidProj3ct
    Participant

Ok, I would remove it since accidental clicking would be rare and easily fixable and the inspector is resizable. But it’s just my opinion, it isn’t important.

I’d like to report a bad behavior timming notes: When you undo timming notes only the selected note is undoed. I hope it helps šŸ™‚

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@LiquidProj3ct wrote:

I’d like to report a bad behavior timming notes: When you undo timming notes only the selected note is undoed. I hope it helps šŸ™‚

That is on purpose. As with all editing commands, only selected events are affected. If you want to revert the timing of all notes, select all, before using the command.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘2.29’ is closed to new replies.
Ā© 2021 Zynewave