Topic: 2 Minor Ideas.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    mayorbuck13
    Participant

1. An option to make the metronome not record before the line while prerolling.

2. Multiple track input. I have a four channel interface. I use tracks 3+4 to record guitar, bass, etc. Every time I select those inputs on one track it unselects them on the previous track. It’s not really a problem, but it would be cool to just select the ttrack and start recording.

What do you guys think?

Andrzej
    Participant

And… one more thing :))))
    Two or more virtual synths on one MIDI track. Sometimes I use two synths playing unisono. One can of course duplicate the track and MIDI clips but…

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

2. Multiple track input.

I’m not sure I understand quite right, forgive me if this isn’t helpful. If you want an input to automatically be assigned to the selected track, you can enable “Auto-Assign to Focus Track” from the input selector’s context menu. If you want to assign an input to multiple tracks, you can copy the input by Ctrl+click-dragging it to another track from the input selector.

kingtubby
    Participant

If you want to assign an input to multiple tracks, you can copy the input by Ctrl+click-dragging it to another track from the input selector.

I have to admit I didn’t know about that one – thanks for the tip 🙂

mayorbuck13
    Participant

I’ve tried that and it never worked until now. Weird, thank you.

mayorbuck13
    Participant

Oh yeah! That is a must.

gylstorff
    Participant

Support for midi plugins is about the only thing that I am missing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2021 Zynewave