Topic: 3.1.0

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Added a new “Control Surfaces” page to the Audio/MIDI setup dialog. The page replaces the old “Detect Mackie compatible control surface” option on the MIDI page.
    • Up to eight Mackie Control compatible devices can be configured. Surfaces can be combined by specifying increasing channel offsets for the following surfaces in the list. Each surface chain that is configured with a starting channel offset of zero will act as a separate surface with its own channel navigation, allowing multiple users to work simultaneously and independently on the same arrangement.
    • Added support for Mackie and Logic Control XT (extender) control surfaces.
    • Added support for devices that partially or fully emulate the Mackie Control.
    • The control surface channels will map to the tracks that are visible in the UI. Collapsing group tracks or selecting track tags will thus affect which tracks are mapped to the control surface.
    • The 32-bit and 64-bit ReWire.dll file is now included as an option in the Podium installer.
    • Fix: Fixed various bugs related to the Mackie MCU support.
    • Fix: The audition option in the file browser did not work reliably.
    • Fix: When auditioning MIDI files in the browser, a crash could occur if the loaded arrangement did not contain any tempo events.
    4mica
    Participant

Thanks man — is the option for the rewire.dll related to the new control support?

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@4mica wrote:

is the option for the rewire.dll related to the new control support?

No. The bundled rewire.dll is to solve the problems that came with the update to the latest ReWire SDK (64-bit support) in the previous release.

Klemperer
    Participant

This is the best update for me since years. My Kore2 hardware is at the moment “back to NI” to be repaired as it had a nasty zigzag-bug^^ since day one and after 2 years they actually reacted, so I can’t enjoy the new feature. But it worked 100%, and that is really a superb feature for all who have a Mackie compatible control surface. Superb job :D, thank you!

mezhick
    Participant

The 32-bit and 64-bit ReWire.dll file is now included as an option in the Podium installer.

Thanks for this.
    WIN XP SP3 Reason 5 > ReWire works!

michi_mak
    Participant

removed a positive comment…

michi_mak
    Participant

removed my positive comment about this release…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘3.1.0’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave