OK. Do you know when midi plugins will be supported ? In the plugins preferences, what is “Enable recording of VST plugin MIDI output” for ?
Do you plan to improve the midi controllers support (a tool where we can make and save our own mapping to the Podium functions : transport and mixer) ?
As I am totally new to Podium, here are my first impressions :
– very nice, neat and customisable GUI,
– I have searched a long time before figuring out how to add a new external VST to my project,
– no midi vst support,
– no midi controller support except MCU,
– no count-in,
– no easy way to acces VST plugin presets (it must be in the VST editor window),
– I have seen nothing to insert bars somewhere in the arrangement,
– it’s not possible to rearrange the order of the mixer strips directly in the mixer
I have a lot to discover left, some things are still strange for me but Podium is so lovely that I will continue trying it