Topic: 0.92

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster

Cool! 8)

I’ve got the samplerchan demo now. Will check it out tomorrow.

spoonboiler
    Participant

Holy cow!!! Thanx, DP, that’s amazing. I never heard of that Wayback Machine site So cool!

So, Z, I guess you can ignore my last PM to you.

Thanx for all the help guyz.

Spaceman
    Participant

Loving it so far

8)

Zynewave
    Keymaster

Regarding SamplerChan:

I have just tried the demo and it seems to fail when trying to draw the embedded file explorer. It does not crash Podium, nor does it cause an exception that Podium otherwise would catch, so it must do something internally that goes wrong. I cannot catch the bug when debugging, so I don’t want to put more effort into this at the moment. Especially since this is a discontinued plugin.

spoonboiler
    Participant

No, I totally agree. I wouldn’t want you to spend time on anything to do with other peoples bugs. I truly thank you for doing what you already have, it was certainly more than I would have asked. Thanx. As for samples, what are your feelings about adding an audition/browser type of thing? And maybe more control over samples, ie; more editiing features?
    I have started trying to use DS-404 again for samples in Podium, and although it is nearly impossible for me to figure out the in depth stuff, the sound is good, and the filters are awsome.

Cheerz.
    Gabriel.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

As for samples, what are your feelings about adding an audition/browser type of thing? And maybe more control over samples, ie; more editiing features?

For the time being I will recommend you use a third party media browser (or just the Windows file explorer) to audition samples, and then drag the files onto Podium.

If you have any ideas for more sample editing features then post your suggestions in the Future forum.

btw. 0.93 has been released, so let’s not keep this 0.92 topic alive too long, ok? 😉

spoonboiler
    Participant

oops… ya, kill it. 😳

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘0.92’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave