Topic: 1.88

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Sound and MIDI files can be dragged from external file explorers and plugin editors onto tracks.
    • Double-clicking a track in the mixer opens the track properties dialog. Double-clicking on any of the dials or the gain fader will set focus to the value input field in the properties dialog.
    • Shift+Clicking and dragging a gain fader will fine adjust the gain.
    • Added “send time code (MTC)” option for each enabled MIDI output interface in the interfaces dialog.
    • Podium responds to MIDI machine control (MMC) and MIDI clock start/stop/continue commands received on any enabled MIDI input interface.
    • Fix: Editing notes at the end of a looped section could cause playback to skip during the next loop cycle.
    Podianer
    Participant

WOW!! 8) Thank you Frits! What a huge update!

Technophobia
    Participant

Wahoo ❗

I wasn’t expecting MTC for a couple of months at least. Brilliant update Frits.

😮 & 😀

Podianer
    Participant

Sound and MIDI files can be dragged from external file explorers and plugin editors onto tracks.

Hm, doesn’t work with ezDrummer here.. The place where the midi file should be placed is indicated, but dropping does not work.

Dragging midi files from Phrazor doesn’t work too. But the most important for me is ezDrummer. Dragging audio files from UVI-Player works as expected. Frits, if you don’t have ezDrummer, I think you can test this with ezPlayer, which can be downloaded for free from toontrack’s website. Perhaps you can fix this soon..

Max

swindus
    Participant

Thanks for the very nice update!

Sound and MIDI files can be dragged from external file explorers and plugin editors onto tracks.

Doesn’t work with MicroDicer too. Drag and drop indication is working with the correct filenames, but nothing is created on the track. Drag and drop from the explorer works perfect.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

If you drag from ezDrummer or MicroDicer into the Windows file explorer, does the created file have the .mid extension? Can you then drag the file from the explorer onto a Podium track?

Podianer
    Participant

If you drag from ezDrummer or MicroDicer into the Windows file explorer, does the created file have the .mid extension?

Yes

Can you then drag the file from the explorer onto a Podium track?

Yes

swindus
    Participant

Drag and drop from the explorer onto Podium work perfect for me with midi and audio files.

The drag operation from MicroDicer onto Podium works too. The tooltip shows the correct filename (miditemp.mid) but no midi clip is created on the track. So the ‘drop’ is not working. When I drag from MicroDicer to the desktop and then the created midi file from the desktop onto Podium it works.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

I downloaded the MicroDicer demo, and I know what the problem is now. I’ll fix it for the next release.

Conquistador
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

I downloaded the MicroDicer demo, and I know what the problem is now. I’ll fix it for the next release.

1.88 is a big release! Cheers. Good to see a quick fix on the way already (as usual) 8)

Thanks. 🙂

Pigini
    Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!:D 😀 😀

That release has everything I wished for – better than Christmas.
    …and even MIDI clock start/stop/continue, so I can use my Masterkeyboard, thanks Frits. I didn’t expect that much so soon!!!! Brilliant!!!
    … and I suppose having that MMC, Midi clock in and MTC out assignable to individual Midi Ins and Outs is absolutely unique. I’ve seen those features only globally so far.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

…and even MIDI clock start/stop/continue, so I can use my Masterkeyboard

So far it is only start/stop that is recognized. I’m going to add support for e.g. ff/rewind and song position pointer in the coming releases.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

I have removed the 1.88 installer. As pointed out in this topic, the new code for MTC support causes bounce rendering to crash Podium. I’ll fix this and the file drop problem discussed here, and release a 1.89 bug fix release within a day or two.

swindus
    Participant

Take all the time you need to fix these issues. 8)

Podianer
    Participant

Now THAT is what I would call support!! Thanks!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘1.88’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave