Topic: 1.88

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
    swindus
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

[*]Double-clicking a track in the mixer opens the track properties dialog.

Any chance that you implement an additional action here which will open the plugin gui on a double click? Maybe an option in the preferences dialog to choose between the track properties dialog and the plugin gui on double click?

Podianer
    Participant

@swindus wrote:

@Zynewave wrote:

[*]Double-clicking a track in the mixer opens the track properties dialog.

Any chance that you implement an additional action here which will open the plugin gui on a double click? Maybe an option in the preferences dialog to choose between the track properties dialog and the plugin gui on double click?

That is a good idea!! +1

Pigini
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

So far it is only start/stop that is recognized. I’m going to add support for e.g. ff/rewind and song position pointer in the coming releases.

Even Start/Stop makes it all so much easier for me. Good to hear that the rest of the “Clock-Work-Stuff” is on focus too. With all that new possibilities of syncing implemented, Podium will play in an entire new league, feels more and more like a high end hardware to me, with only one thing missing: I can’t smell it or place it next to my pillow. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Take your time with the bugfix, it’s just so good to read that the clocking stuff is on track now.

acousmod
    Participant

Yep Frits !
    Very nice update !

I can now sync Vegas with Podium, and I think that it opens a lot for audio/visual work in general.

Perhaps that the sync input will be eventually also available ?
    For video work it is better to have the video app as master…

I am also very happy with the drag & drop from the explorer.
    Thanks !

Jaegerteam
    Participant

Thanks Frits!
    ๐Ÿ˜€

Jaegerteam
    Participant

Oops, I said “thank you” and then I have seen that the version has been taken back.
    ๐Ÿ˜•

BioEncoder
    Participant

Oops, I said “thank you” and then I have seen that the version has been taken back.

Read this!

@Zynewave wrote:

I have removed the 1.88 installer. As pointed out in this topic, the new code for MTC support causes bounce rendering to crash Podium. I’ll fix this and the file drop problem discussed here, and release a 1.89 bug fix release within a day or two.

…and try it again soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

kingtubby
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

So far it is only start/stop that is recognized. I’m going to add support for e.g. ff/rewind and song position pointer in the coming releases.

..and ‘record’ hopefully ๐Ÿ™‚ Another useful addition Frits – thanks.

Mart.

Jaegerteam
    Participant

@BioEncoder wrote:

Read this!

@Zynewave wrote:

I have removed the 1.88 installer. As pointed out in this topic, the new code for MTC support causes bounce rendering to crash Podium. I’ll fix this and the file drop problem discussed here, and release a 1.89 bug fix release within a day or two.

…and try it again soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tรคnk Juh โ—
    {thank you}

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@Zynewave wrote:

The drag/drop fix is taking a bit longer than anticipated, because I’m adding an additional feature for drag/copying files (by holding ctrl key). Hopefully it is done tomorrow.

Conquistador
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

The drag/drop fix is taking a bit longer than anticipated, because I’m adding an additional feature for drag/copying files (by holding ctrl key). Hopefully it is done tomorrow.

Cool. I thnk we all agree that getting it right is the most important thing (business as usual here) not how quickly it gets out of the door. Take your time and thanks for the update on 1.89 progress. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘1.88’ is closed to new replies.
ยฉ 2021 Zynewave