Topic: 1.89

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster
    • Holding the Control key while dragging sound files will copy the files to the current project folder.
    • MIDI interface errors are logged on the report page in the interfaces dialog.
    • Fix: MIDI and sound files could not be dragged from plugin editors if the plugin only allowed dragging copies of the files.
    • Fix: The MTC support in release 1.88 caused bounce rendering to crash.
    swindus
    Participant

First! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the update.

Podianer
    Participant

Drag ‘n Drop from ezDrummer works like a charm here!! Thanks Frits! 8)

musicmakeruk
    Participant

Thank you. πŸ™‚

Conquistador
    Participant

Thanks for the fixes Frits, drag and drop is very smooth in 1.89. It’s great to finally have that functionality in Podium when using Stylus RMX πŸ™‚ …however..for some reason I cannot get Podium to save my changes to Stylus RMX. Never had a problem with this before.

It seems to recall an *existing* project with the current settings as I left them in Stylus but if I start a new project, Podium (even though I save the project) will “forget” the settings, so Stylus keeps loading up “empty”.

I am hoping other Stylus users do not have this problem with new projects, so that will narrow it down to my system. But I am getting this same problem on Vista and XP (both on different PC’s).

No Stylus kits or multis are recalled by Podium when a project is re opened after it has been saved.

Pigini
    Participant

Great!!!
    Won’t be able to get into in depth testing before next week, but can hardly wait to do so. Incredible how quickly the features, I (and alot of others) needed most, were implemented. Thanks Frits!! You deserve a break now. Take a swim and enjoy yourself. πŸ˜‰

Zynewave
    Keymaster

It seems to recall an *existing* project with the current settings as I left them in Stylus but if I start a new project, Podium (even though I save the project) will “forget” the settings, so Stylus keeps loading up “empty”.

Could your new project be based on an old template made before automatic preset saving was implemented? Check that there is a library preset assigned to the track.

Conquistador
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

Could your new project be based on an old template made before automatic preset saving was implemented? Check that there is a library preset assigned to the track.

Not sure, it may be an older template but I will certainly double check. I will check the Library preset again as well.

Jaegerteam
    Participant

Thank you

sam c
    Participant

great release Frits!

Conquistador
    Participant

Ok…I have created a totally new project and now it appears to be re calling my mulits and kits in Stylus correctly.

The only thing I have done differently is…

On Vista: Simply restarted Podium multiple times and now it seems to work.

On XP: Same thing. Simply restarting Podium mulitple times seems to change the odd behaviour.

francois
    Participant

πŸ˜€ Again a great improvement.One question , i think actually when we choose to “enable audio mixing” in the track property , it is not possible to record these 2 parameters…Would it be complicated to have this possibility?
    Comment: i dont see on the market any sequencer that takes a good care of the patches and parameters l of the Vst like Podium. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Zynewave
    Keymaster

One question , i think actually when we choose to “enable audio mixing” in the track property , it is not possible to record these 2 parameters…Would it be complicated to have this possibility?

What 2 parameters? You can automate level, pan and send.

francois
    Participant

πŸ™„ oh sorry , i did not find how to do it…can you guide me?

francois
    Participant

Ok , i found out , but it isnt jumping in the face πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘1.89’ is closed to new replies.
Β© 2021 Zynewave