Topic: 2.16

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
    druid
    Participant

I agree with Mike G. But otherwise this is a very welcome addition! Just finally got to check it out in the final. ๐Ÿ˜‰

koalaboy
    Participant

One of the best releases yet ๐Ÿ˜€

Mike G
    Participant

One more minor coment…
    The fact that you can drag the right hand side of the zoom area is not very discoverable if it starts zoomed out. Could the slightly darker grey dragable bits (splitter bars) on the right and left sides always be there even when fully zoomed out, i.e. not disappear behind the edges.
    I think this would help newbs discover the feature better.

Just to say again this is a very nice new feature, makes podium feel much more sexy and glitzy!!

Cheers,
    Mike G

Conquistador
    Participant

@Mike G wrote:

One more minor coment…
    The fact that you can drag the right hand side of the zoom area is not very discoverable if it starts zoomed out. Could the slightly darker grey dragable bits (splitter bars) on the right and left sides always be there even when fully zoomed out, i.e. not disappear behind the edges.
    I think this would help newbs discover the feature better.

Good point. Some sort of indicator or arrow (to drag) at both edges of the navigator would be very welcome indeed.

DFusion
    Participant

Here is a update from my last post about this version ๐Ÿ™‚

I changed my Motherboard and did a new install of XP and everything works great now with no high cpu usage or other problems like i had before 8)

This is a great release and i really love that new inspector view ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘2.16’ is closed to new replies.
ยฉ 2021 Zynewave