Topic: 51 ZPEQ presets (Now ready for download)

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
    Zynewave
    Keymaster

This must be what went wrong: When you make changes in the plugin editor and then click properties to export the preset, the last changes you made in the plugin editor is not stored in the preset yet. I’ll fix this for the next release. If you use the ‘store current settings…’ command before exporting, the fxp files should be ok.

I think the easiest way for other users to try out these presets would be if you can generate a zip file like the one you emailed me. The users should then use the ‘import library preset from file’ command in the preset panel menu, browse to the folder with the zPEQ fxp files and select all the files in the file dialog (ctrl+a selects all). This will import all presets as program library presets, like you have it in your project file.

Conquistador
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

This must be what went wrong: When you make changes in the plugin editor and then click properties to export the preset, the last changes you made in the plugin editor is not stored in the preset yet. I’ll fix this for the next release. If you use the ‘store current settings…’ command before exporting, the fxp files should be ok.

Sounds like a plan šŸ™‚ I will double check all 51 prests and follow your steps exactly. 8)

I think the easiest way for other users to try out these presets would be if you can generate a zip file like the one you emailed me.

Sure.

The users should then use the ‘import library preset from file’ command in the preset panel menu, browse to the folder with the zPEQ fxp files and select all the files in the file dialog (ctrl+a selects all). This will import all presets as program library presets, like you have it in your project file.

Nice tip, if all goes well they should be ready for download tomorrow. šŸ˜‰

Cheers Frits! 8)

Some presets for general purpose would be fine. Such as Drums-Group, Vocals with attentuation, some guitar presets, bass etc. Simply as starting points of course!

There are some Guitar and Vocal presets included…Kick, Snare, Toms, Bass e.t.c šŸ˜‰

Conquistador
    Participant

The presets all work now…success! :mrgreen:

Thanks Frits! šŸ™‚

caco
    Participant

Hi Conquistador

I’m looking forward to trying out your presets, thanks for sharing them šŸ™‚

Conquistador
    Participant

@caco wrote:

Hi Conquistador

I’m looking forward to trying out your presets, thanks for sharing them šŸ™‚

Hi Caco,

Thanks for the comments. I should have them ready for download later today. 8)

Conquistador
    Participant

You can now download the presets šŸ˜‰

51 ZPEQ presets

You can use this utility to open them if you have any issues opening the zip file…Zip genius standard. This can be downloaded here…

http://www.zipgenius.it/eng/?page_id=12

Once you have installed Zip Genius, simply right click on the zip file and choose “Extract here to 51ZPEQFXBfiles”

Once unzipped as Frits said earlier…

“use the ‘import library preset from file’ command in the preset panel menu, browse to the folder with the zPEQ fxp files and select all the files in the file dialog (ctrl+a selects all). This will import all presets as program library presets”

Boost levels are no more than 3db. I wanted to make sure any higher boosts are based on your own tastes. These presets are just starting points. šŸ˜‰

Let me know what you think!

Conquistador
    Participant

Any feedback on the presets? šŸ˜‰

caco
    Participant

I’ve used the guitar ones so far with an extra cut to some of the bottom frequencies with nice results. Will be trying out the bass and drum presets next šŸ™‚

Conquistador
    Participant

@caco wrote:

I’ve used the guitar ones so far with an extra cut to some of the bottom frequencies with nice results. Will be trying out the bass and drum presets next šŸ™‚

Thanks for the feedback Caco. I hope you and the rest of the Podium community enjoy the rest of the 51 presets as well šŸ˜‰

Conquistador
    Participant

Frits? Feedback and (swapping places here) any suggestions? šŸ˜‰

darcyb62
    Participant

Haven’t had a chance to try them yet. Maybe on the weekend.

Cheers…

Conquistador
    Participant

@darcyb62 wrote:

Haven’t had a chance to try them yet. Maybe on the weekend.

Cheers…

No problem. Whenever you have the time. šŸ˜‰

Vonbrucken
    Participant

i ‘ve just grab them will tell my opinion later(when my skill will be more accurate) but thanks šŸ™‚

Conquistador
    Participant

@Vonbrucken wrote:

i ‘ve just grab them will tell my opinion later(when my skill will be more accurate) but thanks šŸ™‚

Ok… šŸ™‚ Enjoy 8)

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Ā© 2021 Zynewave