Topic: 2.23

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
    LiquidProj3ct
    Participant

thx H-man, i was figuring that, but in the zPEQ and zPitch help I couldn’t find anything 🙂

edit: english mistake, added to

H-man
    Participant

@LiquidProj3ct wrote:

thx H-man, i was figuring that, but in the zPEQ and zPitch help I could find anything 🙂

Cool. For confirmation you can check (Right-click) the Device properties of these versions of the plug-in 🙂

There was a thread not all that long ago [citation needed 😛 ]about the addition of multi-channel audio.

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

@UncleAge wrote:

@thcilnnahoj wrote:

Again, a minor bug: Use scroll-wheel while hovering over a slider for the value pop-up to become stuck until you move the mouse a little.

You are probably worth your weight in gold as an alpha/beta tester 😛

😆 Aw, that wouldn’t be much then, actually.

Liquid: If you don’t need the surround mappings, you can disable scanning for them on the new project creation page. You probably already had this option set off before!

LiquidProj3ct
    Participant

@thcilnnahoj wrote:

Liquid: If you don’t need the surround mappings, you can disable scanning for them on the new project creation page. You probably already had this option set off before!

Yes, I just was doing a new template with zPEQ and I saw this. I was thinking that the could be different versions of the same plugin, or maybe surround… didn’t know, then I searched in help and later I asked here.

Before this las beta release I wasn’t using zPEQ, but now that can be attached to inspector and mixer it’s my default EQ.

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

Another bug to report:
    If you change the focus track with the keyboard (arrow keys or page up/down) while simultaneously adjusting any slider/dial in the rack, this slider will become stuck if the cursor lands someplace other than another slider! After this happens, it crashes when you try to load a different project.

Link to GIF animation (500 KB)

Another way to provoke it is to simply switch over to the default editor or mixer profile while adjusting a slider on the tracks in the arrangement view. I haven’t been able to get a slider/fader stuck like this in the mixer yet.

sam c
    Participant

@thcilnnahoj wrote:

Another bug to report:
    If you change the focus track with the keyboard (arrow keys or page up/down) while simultaneously adjusting any slider/dial in the rack, this slider will become stuck if the cursor lands someplace other than another slider! After this happens, it crashes when you try to load a different project.

Another way to provoke it is to simply switch over to the default editor or mixer profile while adjusting a slider on the tracks in the arrangement view. I haven’t been able to get a slider/fader stuck like this in the mixer yet.

Johan, you are an animal!

UncleAge
    Participant

@sam c wrote:

@thcilnnahoj wrote:

Another bug to report:

Johan, you are an animal!

Now that’s an understatement!

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

C’mon guys… 😳
    Just use Podium a little more often and you’ll stumble over some of the (still very few) bugs too! 😛
    (I’m George, by the way – my username’s just a project name, if you will)

Edit: Umm, apologies if that sounded cocky to anyone. In any case, the only real credit shall as always go to Frits, for fixing ’em!

sam c
    Participant

@thcilnnahoj wrote:

(I’m George, by the way – my username’s just a project name, if you will)

Hi George….clever muse.

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

Hmm, is it just me or is this a bug as well?

It seems impossible to move multiple automation points away from the bottom edge (meaning the point of lowest value) of the curve editor. They always snap to the top when I try to do this. It works fine with a single point, and also when moving points away from the top edge.

Link to GIF animation (375 KB)
    Also notice the absence of the indication line during dragging of the “bottom points.”

Sincerely,
    the committee for making Podium 200% bug-free 🙂

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

Ahem… Not really a bug, but a little visual inconsistency, maybe:
    As opposed to other events, the contents of automation events are not colored with the selection text color. Example: red active selection font color – the curve is colored ever so slightly with the track color (green).

Since the automation overhaul, the automation lines may of course be handled a little differently altogether.
    By the way, why is it that pan automation events always display a “ghosted” line at the center position as well as the actual line? :-k

Edit: forgot to mention why this can become a problem!
    If you use darker selection colors with bright text like I like to do, the selected event’s curve can become rather hard to see. And the same happens at the other end of the spectrum too, of course.

LiquidProj3ct
    Participant

When you drag from Project Browser to Arrangement and “Enable Drag Reordering” is enabled, the line that points where you’re going to drop the object in Project Browser isn’t deleted.

LiquidProj3ct
    Participant

I have another bug, sorry 😳

This is a 100% crash too: Right click on any track header in arrangement view, select Template->Save track As Template and turn on “Copy track timeline event to template”. If the track have any clip, it will crash. You can do it with a track that doesn’t have any vst even.

Best regards

kingtubby
    Participant

@LiquidProj3ct wrote:

Right click on any track header in arrangement view, select Template->Save track As Template and turn on “Copy track timeline event to template”.

Confirmed here too.

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

Very weird bug this time: When there’s an active bounce playback on the master track and there’s an automation track present in the arrangement, then looping will be kind of broken. 😮
    No problems without any automation tracks or bounced files playing on other tracks than the master.

Please see example GIF (775 KB) and try for yourself. the play cursor will return to the loop start even if loop mode is deactivated long before the cursor reaches the end.

Another tiny one: If you click on a bounce button while holding Alt+Shift (don’t ask me why :wink:), the keys (and thus the slide tool) will “stick” if you release them during the bouncing process.
    Same thing happens when you use Alt+Shift or Ctrl+Shift on any buttons that open a menu – that includes selector buttons. Since most menu buttons can be right-clicked now too, it of course happens with both mouse buttons!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • The topic ‘2.23’ is closed to new replies.
© 2021 Zynewave