Topic: 2.23

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
    UncleAge
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

I’m going to revise the way that track heights are handled in a future update.

And when you do get to this revision, would there be a way to turn off the “squeezing” of the tracks region/arrangement area that occurs when the mixer or editor is opened? It would be nice to have an option that could turn that feature off.

I’d like the bottom window to give the appearance that its just sliding over the top. That way I can still have the topmost tracks still in view while making adjustments in the mixer. As it sits right now, when I open the mixer I adjust the track height for the track I am working on so I can see more clearly the events. Then when I minimize the mixer, the tracks are much taller then I would prefer. So I end up readjusting everything again.

If there is an option in the profile editors to turn this off I could not find it.

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

I’m sure there’s a valid reason for this: Why does the hue still change when I try to get a color gradient simply fading to black or white?

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@UncleAge wrote:

@Zynewave wrote:

I’m going to revise the way that track heights are handled in a future update.

And when you do get to this revision, would there be a way to turn off the “squeezing” of the tracks region/arrangement area that occurs when the mixer or editor is opened? It would be nice to have an option that could turn that feature off.

I’d like the bottom window to give the appearance that its just sliding over the top. That way I can still have the topmost tracks still in view while making adjustments in the mixer. As it sits right now, when I open the mixer I adjust the track height for the track I am working on so I can see more clearly the events. Then when I minimize the mixer, the tracks are much taller then I would prefer. So I end up readjusting everything again.

If there is an option in the profile editors to turn this off I could not find it.

That is indeed one of the things I’m going to change.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@thcilnnahoj wrote:

I’m sure there’s a valid reason for this: Why does the hue still change when I try to get a color gradient simply fading to black or white?

I cannot help but smile of some of the “bugs” you dig up šŸ˜‰

Achromatic colors (such as black and white) have an undefined hue value, so previously the hue value was set to a default value (bluish I think). I’ve now changed it so that in the case of achromatic colors, the hue value of the opposite lo/hi color is used instead.

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

Oh don’t you start mocking me! šŸ‘æ (:lol:)
    As a non-programmer, I can never know if something like that is actually a bug or not… that’s why I made a question out of it. Thanks for “fixing” it!

thcilnnahoj
    Participant

Heh, got another one for you. šŸ˜›

There’s a strange behaviour when Alt-clicking “overlapping” ghost notes: GIF animation (250 KB).

I don’t know about you, but I think it should always switch over to the note that’s visible as a ghost (brown one in the example), even if it means other notes occupying the same tonal space become unavailable as clickable ghost notes.

Zynewave
    Keymaster

@thcilnnahoj wrote:

Heh, got another one for you. šŸ˜›

There’s a strange behaviour when Alt-clicking “overlapping” ghost notes: GIF animation (250 KB).

I don’t know about you, but I think it should always switch over to the note that’s visible as a ghost (brown one in the example), even if it means other notes occupying the same tonal space become unavailable as clickable ghost notes.

Too late =; . I am currently building the 2.24 release.

UncleAge
    Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

Too late =; . I am currently building the 2.24 release.

lol

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • The topic ‘2.23’ is closed to new replies.
Ā© 2021 Zynewave